The March 2015 Beauty Box Five* features products to help us look effortlessly chic for spring. If you are unfamiliar with Beauty Box Five, it is a subscription service that sends its members five cosmetic samples each month. The service is open to those in Canada and the USA, and subscriptions start at $12 per month. The best part is that shipping is free!
The brands that Beauty Box Five works with are also very impressive (see them all HERE).
Now let’s talk about the March items…
1. Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Cream | Retail: $19 for 8 oz (sample contains 0.5 oz) - This non-greasy lotion contains 70% Certified Organic ingredients. It’s also paraben and cruelty free. As someone who loves and uses body creams daily, I found this first item very exciting.
2. Eslor Introductory Collection - Second Edition - I received an Eslor sample kit in the June 2014 Box. It featured products to calm and soothe skin. The sample kit that was sent this month includes a peeling gel, a lifting mask, a cleanser, and a day cream. Full size versions of these samples range in price from $28-$85.
3. Scandalous by Nanacoco Thickening Mascara | Retail: $4.99 - This mascara has a special brush to reach and magnify all lashes. I received the shade Very Black.
4. Laugh Out Loud by Nanacoco Lip Gloss | Retail: $3.99 - I received the shade Ballerina which is a neutral pink that would look great with many different skin tones.
5. Styli-Style Line & Seal Twist Mechanical Eye Liner | Retail: $3.99 - This twist-up eyeliner is so convenient that it doesn’t require a sharpener. I received the shade Raisin which I think would pair well with green eyes.
Overall, I think this month’s box includes a nice assortment of products. All three makeup items are full size and the skincare items are from higher end brands. The makeup items are in universally flattering shades that will complement many different skin tones. I’m looking forward to next month’s box and can’t wait to see what Beauty Box Five has in store for April.