The May 2015 Beauty Box Five* features products to to improve our complexions, provide quick makeup fixes, and moisturize. If you are unfamiliar with Beauty Box Five, it is a subscription service that sends its members five cosmetic samples each month. The service is available to those in Canada and the USA, and subscriptions start at $12 per month. The best part is that shipping is free! The brands that Beauty Box Five works with are also very impressive (see them all HERE).
Now let’s talk about the May items...
1. Essenza Luxury Hand Soap | Retail: $4.99 for 16.9 oz - This luxurious hand soap cleanses, moisturizes, and includes pure essential oils. It also has an invigorating scent. I think this sample would be great for travelling since I would much rather use a liquid hand soap than one of those little bars of soap given in hotels.
2. Styli-Style Blush/Highlighter Stick | Retail: 5.99 for 0.21 oz - I received this cheek stick in the shade Champagne. It looks like it will be a beautiful highlighter but won’t give enough colour to work as a blush.
3. Dermalogica Active Moist | Retail: $60 for 3.4 oz - This oil free moisturizer evens out skin texture with silk amino acids. This sounds like a great product for those warmer months when we want moisture without all the extra shine.
4. Coastal Scents Classic/Synthetic Brush | Retail: $1.95-2.49 - I love how this eyeshadow brush is perfect for patting colour on the lid for an easy everyday look.
5. Bio Swiss Stainless Steel Mini Tweezer | Retail: $4.99 - I can’t think of how many times I was out and wished that I had a pair of tweezers. This product is perfect for on-the-go touch ups and it’s tiny enough to fit in a purse or pocket.
Overall, I’m very happy with this month’s Beauty Box Five. Although the majority of the brands do not fit into the luxury category, the selection of products is very impressive. I’m looking forward to next month’s box and can’t wait to see what Beauty Box Five has in store for June.