Thursday, December 31, 2015
November 2015 Beauty Box Five
The November 2015 Beauty Box Five* includes must-have beauty basics that are far from boring. If you are unfamiliar with Beauty Box Five, it is a subscription that sends its members five cosmetic samples each month. Subscriptions start at $12 per month and shipping is free!
Now let’s talk about the November items.
1. Kaunis Facial Mask | Retail: $14.95 - This luxe sheet mask results in glowy, silky skin by increasing moisture, relaxing, firming, and balancing. It also contains organic ingredients. The masks come in different versions and I received the one for soothing with lavender extract. In addition to containing 100% vegetarian ingredients, this mask is free of animal testing. I’m really looking forward to trying it.
2. La Fresh good day. day moisturizer | Retail: $40 - To perk up the complexion, this moisturizer with collagen-producing peptides provides ample hydration to rescue skin from fine lines and wrinkles. It’s also cruelty free.
3. Altchek MD Eye Gel Pads | Retail: $20 - In just 30 minutes, these eye pads reduce the appearance of under eye circles, fine lines, and puffiness while providing hydration to the delicate skin under the eyes. I think that these will be very useful for those of us who just can’t get enough sleep around this time of year.
4. Moodmatcher MOODmatcher Luxe Twist Stick | Retail: $8 - This lip crayon looks green in the tube but reacts with the lips to create a long-lasting customized shade. On my lips, it turns a light pink shade. It’s one of those products that would be fun to apply in public.
5. The All Natural Face Vegan Matte Cream Lip & Cheek Color in Dusky Rose | Retail: $5.75 - Although this product appears darker in the pan, it applies sheer to give lips and cheeks a pretty, natural-looking flush. I especially love using cream products in the fall and winter to give skin a dewy glow.
Overall, I was very impressed by the November box. All the products are very versatile and appropriate for many different skin tones and types. It is also a great value since the mask alone cost more than the price of the box. I’m looking forward to next month’s box and can’t wait to see what Beauty Box Five has in store for December.