Friday, May 6, 2016
March 2016 Beauty Box Five
The March 2016 Beauty Box Five* welcomes spring with its Make Room to Bloom / Flower Power theme.
If you are unfamiliar with Beauty Box Five, it is a subscription that sends its members five cosmetic samples each month. Subscriptions start at $12 per month and shipping is free!
Now let’s talk about the March items.
1. Personail Custom Nail Polish Wraps | Retail $12.99 - These cute, 100% nail polish nail wraps are made in Australia. I love the packaging, and the design I received is bold and unique with abstract blocks of colour in pink, black, and lavender. The set comes with 16 strips, a cuticle pusher, a nail file, and instructions.
2. Mai Couture Blush & Highlighter Papiers | Retail: $15 - I received blush papers in Montecito which is a rosy shade and Prettyful, a bubblegum pink shade. I like how this product is perfect for travel since it hardly takes up any space and there’s no chance of it breaking.
3. Glamour Dolls Glitter Eyeliner | Retail: $3.99 - Each March box includes assorted cosmetic items from the Glamour Dolls brand. I received a gold glitter eyeliner in the shade Molly. While it’s very pretty, I can only see myself wearing something like this for a party.
4. Beauty Box 5 Custom Temporary Tattoo | Retail: $2 - Beauty Box 5 sent this tattoo as a 6th product bonus for March. The blue colour and unique floral design will make for a cute accessory at the beach.
5. pur~lisse Blue Lotus 4~in~1 Eye Adore Serum | Retail: $65 - This product uses botanicals to fight puffiness, wrinkles, and dark circles. I’m always searching for something non-irritating to perfect my eye area, so I’ll give this a try.
6. Colour Me Sky Blue Fragrance | Retail: $20 - This fragrance combines notes of jasmine and peppery freesia for a spring-inspired scent. It’s definitely peppery and not my type of fragrance, but I really like the packaging.
Overall, the March 2016 Beauty Box Five is very impressive. It includes products from a few high end brands, as well as three full size products (nail wraps, eyeliner, tattoo). All items are also travel friendly and unique, so they are perfect to have on hand as a new season begins. I can’t wait to see what Beauty Box Five has in store for April and the rest of spring!
Labels: beauty box, beauty box 5, beauty box five, flower power, glamour dolls, mai couture, make room to bloom, march 2016, march beauty box 5, march beauty box five, personail, pur-lisse, review, subscription box